Avery's first Thanksgiving... wow another first. What an amazing miracle God has given us. We are truly thankful, not just at Thankgiving, but always.
We went to Phillip's aunt Virginia's for Thanksgiving and spent time with family. We had a great time. Later we went over to see the William's family and have some more good food and fellowship, you will see a sweet picture of Cole and Avery at the bottom. : )
Avery is now putting her toes in her mouth.
Aunt Virginia holding Kate and Avery.
Kyle holding Avery and Rachel watching. I am so glad Avery is getting to know her GA cousins and next she will meet all of her WV family and cousins.
Avery and Cole. Avery's bib reads... "Baby's First Thankgiving"... Thanks for the bib Darlene. : )

I had to add these two pictures... Avery had on Turkey pj's that Ms. Margaret and Ian gave her, on the feet they had "Little Turkey" ... Is she just not the cutest thing you have ever seen. : ) Thanks for the pj's Ms. Margaret and Ian.

6 comments:
What precious pictures. Avery is a doll baby. I cannot wait to get my hands on her !!!
Boy, Avery changes from week to week.
Thank you for sharing her life with me.
Jean Dillard
What a precious little turkey!!
Avery is so..... cute. I can not wait to see her.
Love,
Courtney
I can't wait to mee this little angel!
Too adorable!
Post a Comment